Our success has always come from a strong belief in the value of its employees and its dedication to their career satisfaction and well-being.
You may apply to current advertised job posting(s) only.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Operating Theatres Assistant
- Experience in Operating Theatres preferred.
- Assist with the positioning of patients on and off the operating table & application of positioning aids to ensure patient safety
- Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for all patients treated.
- Operating Theatre Assistant required for busy, small, friendly Operating Suite comprising of two theatres.
- Hospital or Clinic – working alongside ophthalmologists to treat and manage patients.
- Offer help and advice to patients when choosing frames and lenses.
- Meet sales targets with regard to selling spectacles or contact lenses.
- Be aware of signs and symptoms of general health conditions (e.g. diabetes).